Friday, October 27, 2017

Long Distance Calling

RT had to make a phone call one morning for work.  He starts to punch in the number in his phone.  He stops and yells, "Where is "646" area code?"  I quickly look it up and reply, "New York."

RT:  Are we able to call that number?

I gave him an odd look.

RT:  I mean, do we have long distance?

I gave him another strange look.

Me:  We don't have the ability to call outside of the country but, we can call within the US.

He was on his cell phone.  Most cell phone plans have unlimited minutes within the US.

I finally said, "You are now leaving the 1990's.  We welcome you to the wonderful 2000's."

I think he realized what he was asking.  He then said, "Wow.  That's something my Dad would have asked."

The young  

cool  

hipster  

My husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment