Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Passwords

No.  Not the game show.  The word that you use to get into your accounts.

Yes, we all have a billion accounts with a billion memorized passwords.  We are told not to use the same password for every account (does anyone do this?).  Don't use a real easy code, like 1234.  Don't use your name, date of birth, etc.  And, then we should change these passwords often (what??)  Half the time I can't even remember the User ID.  And then I have to remember a password?

I do have some really good passwords that I don't think RT could figure out.  Heck!  I can't even figure out half of them!

I've taken to writing them down in a notebook.  I'm now finding that it would be most helpful if the notebook had them in alphabetical order.

RT suggested putting them on my computer.  What if I forget my computer password?

Maybe having all these ID's and passwords are good for exercising our minds.  Or, maybe it has the opposite effect and makes us lose our minds quicker?

I imagine being kidnapped, having a gun held to my head and being told to type in my password.  I would probably ask, "How much time can you give me?"  and, "How many chances do I get?"

No comments:

Post a Comment