Monday, December 19, 2016

Cleaning Up

Somehow, the stars were aligned and all of my ducks were in a row.  I was in the right place at the right time.  God was smiling upon me.

Yes.  It's true.

The boys decided to clean their rooms yesterday.

I was going to say something to them on Friday.  You know, something along the lines of, "Maybe you can clean your room this weekend."  Something I say every weekend and wait and hope that it happens.  It turns out, I didn't have to say anything!  Can you believe it?

It wasn't a complete cleaning for the rooms, but, it was a good start.  The things that came out of their rooms (and the things I learned....going to turn my hairs all gray or make me wonder if they are really mine?).

They will be home for a couple weeks and looking for stuff to do....maybe they will be inspired once again and finish the job.

We can only hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment