Friday, December 16, 2016

Too Many Shoes

So, I decided to straighten up the shoes by the front door.  It seems like everyone has every single pair of shoes that they own, along with all of the neighbors shoes sitting by our front door.  It isn't a huge area and it can look really messy with mountains of shoes.

I thought I would leave one pair of shoes for each person by the door.  The rest could go in the basement.  Oh, and for the record, my shoes are in the closet at the top of the stairs.

As I am going through the shoes, I realize that RT has the most pairs of shoes there.  I bring them down stairs and notice there are even more there that belong to him.  I open up the closet in the basement and, guess what?  More of RT's shoes!  I should mention that in the upstairs closet where I keep my shoes, there are several pairs of shoes that belong to RT.

All of a sudden, I realize that I am married to Imelda Marcos.

I mean, how many thousands of pairs of hiking shoes does one person need?  And, gym shoes?  I think he has one hundred pairs.

And, don't listen to that, "Oh, I need different shoes for every activity that I do."  Do you have resting shoes too?  How about sleep shoes?

I jokingly brought this "problem" up to RT.  He said he "might" have a little problem.

In the meantime, I think he might have to build a temperature controlled room just to house all of his shoes so I don't have to trip over them see them all by the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment