Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Book to Movie

I love to read.  I don't have a favorite author.  I do enjoy fiction.  I love getting lost in a story.

Over the years, some of the books that I have read have been made into movies.  It's always fun to see how the movie turns out and how closely it runs along the book's storyline.  I have to say that sometimes I'm disappointed.  I have created a picture in my mind and the movie doesn't match at all.

You're probably wondering where this post is going.  I mean, why would I want to discuss books converted into movies on my blog?  It's not like I want to be a movie or book critic.

You see, I find these movies (on Netflix or at the library), RT is usually around and decides to sit and watch them with me.  He doesn't have any idea what the movie is about and I don't offer any information.  Well, maybe I will say that I read the book, or I liked the book, or I found the book to be interesting.  He sits with me to watch it and ends up enjoying the chick flick movie.

The last couple of movies we saw had sad endings.  I think I even saw RT tear up a little.  He does make comments about the sad ones (like, maybe I should read happier books...).

The next one is more of a thriller.  I think he will enjoy watching that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment