Friday, April 29, 2016

Mix it up a Little

Sometimes I get bored and start to move things around.  Usually it's furniture in a room.  Since we have lived in the same house for so long, moving furniture around gives the rooms a different look.  Makes everything look new and fun.

Instead of moving furniture, I decided to move items in a cabinet in the kitchen.  I switched the cabinet that had plates and bowls with the cabinet that has glasses and mugs.  I didn't tell anyone about my crazy idea the big move....I just did it.  I wanted to see if things would flow better.  (The cabinets are near each other)

Well, everyone in the house freaked out.  The change was too much for them.  They wanted me to change them back.  I said I would switch them back to their original cabinets....when everyone was used to it this way.  (I'm so mean)

Since that change went over so well, I'm thinking about my next move.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment