Friday, July 31, 2015

Monthly Random Acts of Kindness - July

Wow!  This year is just flying by!  I thought I would share my monthly Random Acts of Kindness for July.

As I said in my January post, it's pretty easy to reach a goal of one random act of kindness a month.  Especially if you look at all of the little things that you do.  This is a summary of some of the kind things that I have done this month.

Watched child for an overwhelmed mom
Helped girls get practice going for softball (coach was running late)
Helped some customers find gifts for grandkids
Picked up litter on the trails while walking
Helped carry bags to customer's car
Cleaned up garbage at the Forest Preserve
Greeting people on the paths during my walks

How did your list for Random Acts of Kindness look this month?  Have you been doing RAOK's along with me?  How are you RAOK's looking so far this year?

Looking for ideas for Random Acts of Kindness?  Check out this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment