Monday, June 1, 2015

Making Lunches

I'm so happy there is one more day of school.  I know.  I'll have the kids at home all summer driving me crazy.   But, one thing's for sure...I won't have to make any more school lunches.  Well, until they go back in August.

It seems the school year starts off OK.  Packing a fun lunch with a little note or a joke.  As time goes by, making lunches turns into this dreaded chore.  I actually look at lunch making time every night as the end of the world.  In my mind, I have built it up as this long, boring, never ending chore, when in reality it (should) take about five minutes.

These last few days have been exams for Alex, so, I'm only making one lunch.  It should be easy, right?

Tonight will be the last lunch I make for this school year.  I'll try to make it fun, quick and easy.

Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment