Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Help Wanted: Dishwasher

I think I hand wash dishes at least five times a day.

The sink is always full of dirty dishes.  I wash the dishes, leave the kitchen, return a half hour later to a sink that is full once again with dirty dishes.

I don't think RT believed me when I told him.  When I returned from Girl Scout camp, he told me all he did while I was gone was wash dishes. (I was gone 24 hours)

I think my kids must be allergic to the water and dish soap that is needed to wash dishes. They also have a hard time with the "rinse your plate/cup and put it in the dishwasher."  I know.  It seems like an easy task, but, to them it's pure torture.  Oh, yea, and it's too much to do and will ruin their summer vacation.

In the meantime, my summer (just like my fall, winter and spring) has been spent washing dishes.

I think something has to change.   And soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment