Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hula Hooping for 6 Hours

Yesterday at school, Bella was one of twenty four kids who qualified for the Hula Hoop Contest. How did they qualify?  They were able to hula hoop for one hour. (That took place on Friday) Bella was the only third grader. The rest were fourth and fifth graders. 

After 6 hours or hula hooping, with no bathroom breaks, Bella was one of the seven finalists.  

She told me that the only recognition is your name on the announcements. I think she deserves more so I thought I would tell the world about it.

 Six hours hula hooping?  Not stopping or giving up?  I think that's awesome! 

She was a little sore and felt like she was still hula hooping (even when she went to bed)

I'm pretty proud of her. And Just think, 83 more hours and she can have a world record........

No comments:

Post a Comment