Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Scary Journey's Month in review

It's that fun time again!  Google search words!

A lot of my search words were for Girl Scout ideas and led to posts like Panera Bread tour or a specific badge.  I thought I would just share the amusing ones.  Unfortunately there were only a few this month.  I guess that means I have to start writing more...

Here they are:

Taking scary journey

That's what we are doing here...taking a scary journey inside my life

Thank you for being my m & m

 My teacher appreciation post.  People must have been scrambling for ideas for gifts for Teacher's appreciation week.  I had quite a few hits.  I also had some hits for coaches gifts.

Making hats out of construction paper

I had to look this one up.  When did I make a hat out of construction paper?  This one is an image for my witch's hat that I made one year for Halloween.

scary pictures you don't see at first

Yea.  That one confuses me a little.  It's a scary journey here.  I do post the usual scary pictures once in awhile (messy kitchen counter, pile up by the front door, etc.).  I guess everything I do here is just scary so I shouldn't be surprised at this one.

I had quite a few searches for girl scout badges and bridging ideas.  Hope I helped some people.

I'm hoping to have some amusing searches for next time.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment