Thursday, June 19, 2014

Shorts

I'm not sure where to start on this one.

Nick has been complaining that Alex takes his clothes. If I put them on the stairs (they have to put away their own clothes) then Alex will (accidentally, I think) put on something of Nick's. 

I need to jump in here a minute and let you know that over the years, Alex gets all of Nick's hand me downs.  Well, not so much anymore.  They are both in men's sizes.  No more passing down clothes.

If you listen to Alex's side of the story you get a different perspective. Alex thinks Nick says these things because he is wearing Nick's hand-me-downs.  He thinks Nick sees the clothes Alex is wearing (the ones that don't fit Nick) and wants them back.

Nick said that there is a pair of shorts that he had a couple of years ago that he got to wear for a week when he was in Florida.  He said it was a great week that he had with these shorts.  Once he got home, they disappeared and have not surfaced.   He believes Alex has them and has been secretly wearing them.

Last night things got heated up because of the shorts.  Alex got up from dinner and took the shorts off and threw them at Nick, who then said that he didn't want them anymore because he (Alex) wore them.  I believe the exact words were, "I don't want them because his butt was in them."

The shorts did get taken (by Nick) and were quickly put in the washing machine.

They are in Nick's possession.

For now.


No comments:

Post a Comment