Monday, April 22, 2024

National Girl Scout Leaders Day

 Today is National Girl Scout Leaders Day!

Celebrate the day by thanking a volunteer in the Girl Scouts program.  You can share your experience as a Girl Scout leader or volunteer in the program.  

This would be a great opportunity for parents to have their daughter write a letter to their leader.  The leaders appreciate these letters and hold them dear.

This marks my 13th (and final) year as a Girl Scout Leader.  I am forever grateful to my troop, fellow co-leader, and wonderful parents.  To think back and remember how fearful I was taking this position, only to find that it has been one of the best experiences of my life.

To all of the Girl Scout Leaders, I send you a HUGE thank you.  You are truly an inspiration to the girls in your troop.

No comments:

Post a Comment