Monday, April 29, 2024

My Weird Dog - Moving

 I can't talk about moving and not give an update on the effects it has on my weird dog Pippen.  I mean, how can anything make him weirder than he already is?

We have been prepping for photos and showings of our house.  One of those preps was removing throw rugs, something that my princess Pippen and his long nails need so he doesn't slip on the wood floor.  We also picked up his bed/pillow and cleaned the carpet in that room.  Some furniture was moved around while other furniture disappeared.  

With all of the hustle and bustle in our house "someone" has not been too happy during this process.  He is enjoying his time during the day lounging on the back deck but is not happy when he returns inside and finds the place redecorated.

For a dog who does not like change, boy is he in for a surprise when he realizes we are going to move.

Maybe we can leave him with the new owners?

No comments:

Post a Comment