Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Pretty Paper

 Well, you read about my blank notebook obsession, so I guess I should confess to my pretty paper fascination.  

I have quite an assortment of pretty paper, various colors and designs.  Some were purchased and others gifted to me. I have used some of the paper over the years.  Recently it was brought to my attention that there was an obscene amount of paper and that I had to do something about it.  The child who mentioned this knows that this paper is part of her inheritance and would like the amount to decrease before it becomes entirely in her possession.

A side note:  I think I'm in good shape because I have used quite a bit of the paper on a recent project and have plans to use some for an activity in the next couple of months.

Do you need any pretty paper for future projects?

Do you have a stockpile of pretty paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment