Friday, November 3, 2023

Blank Notebooks

 I have quite the collection of blank notebooks.  I'm a sucker for the pretty designs.  The ideas flow through my head of how I could use them.  I mean, there are so many things that you can do with a new blank notebook. 

Here's my list of what to do with those beautiful, blank notebooks:

Gratitude Journal
Daily planner
To Do List
Personal Journal (Diary)
Food Journal
Travel Jornal
Place to write down your thoughts
Favorite quotes
Favorite lists (songs, flowers, food, movies, etc.)
Bullet journal
Journaling prompts
Recipes
Goal Setting
Bucket List
Doodle or drawing book
Write stories (or blog posts)
Learn a new language
Track your finances
Prayers or reflections
Memories

I could go on and on.

What's holding me back from using my journals?  Oh, afraid that I use them for the wrong thing.  Messing up the book with my bad handwriting (you would agree if you saw the original writing of this post in my, believe it or not, blank notebook).  

Do you have a blank notebook obsession?

Do you use blank notebooks?  If yes, how do you use them?  Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment