Saturday, August 5, 2023

National Underwear Day

I see London
I see France
I see someone's underpants!

Today is a day to celebrate your favorite undergarment!

Boxers
Briefs
Panties
Underwear
Thongs
Tighty Whities

"Make sure you wear clean underwear, incase you are in an accident'"

How to celebrate #NationalUnderwearDay:

watch Bob Seger's, "Old Time Rock and Roll" video
clean our your underwear drawer
buy some new underwear
tell some clean underwear jokes 

I'll leave you with some clean underwear jokes:

"Your underwear is too tight and revealing" I said to my wife.
She said, "Wear your own, then."

What do you call a mortician that steals underwear?
An undie taker.

For a second I couldn't decide what underwear to buy.  
It was a moment of brief indecision.

The best underwear jokes...
are brief.

How will you celebrate today?

No comments:

Post a Comment