Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 - A Year In Review

 Alas, it is that time once again to take a look back and see all of the scary frightening things that we did this year.

Here are some of the highlights on Scary Journey:

We learned 

 politics brings out the ugly side of people
I provided you with some mask pick up lines
The lost art of cursive handwriting
There are lots of Karen Stories that I shared, just search Karen on the blog
I ran out of dental floss (my GoFundMe is still taking donations)
my new exercise videos titled, Cardio with Curly
I added a few more purses to my collection
Curly and the dumb bells
the secret group chat (that I am not a part of)
the meaning behind red easter eggs for Greek Orthodox
I played hooky from work (and had lots of fun)
Masks are still around and people feel the need to whisper when wearing them
if you want to work in retail, search retail problems on the blog for some insight
my new career as a mosquito whisperer
my kids like to watch TV with subtitles
we got a new toaster and I have mastered how to burn toast (well, I was already an expert)
things to do at 4am
my attempts at making Rice Krispy Treats (I'm determined to master the recipe!)
we celebrated 10 years of A Scary Journey (YIKES!)
grocery store music has changed over the years
how different states react to the "Student Driver" sticker on your car


We learned a little about RT this year:

he has his "own knife" (that I sometimes use, SHH!)
his sexy look (shorts, long socks and shoes)
his procrastination skills


And, of course, we learned some things about My Weird Dog

Pippen now gets regular manicures
Pippen had a rough fourth of July
Pippen and his CBD "trip"


Oh yea, we made some stuff

Pupcakes (cupcakes for dogs)

Sadly, we said good bye to a couple of people this year.  We will miss you, Mark and Paul.
  
It's been 10 long  scary  frightening  wonderful years here on A Scary Journey.  Once again, I thank you for sticking around.  Happy New Year everyone!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment