Monday, March 22, 2021

Cardio with Curly

 I like that title and will probably keep it for Curly posts since she always keeps us on our toes.

I have many stories about Curly and will try to write about the most odd  weird  peculiar  scary interesting.  

One day, RT and I were on a zoom call.  I don't recall the details of the call, but, I do remember it was longer than what we expected.  At one point, I had to get up and check on dinner.  Yea.  Nothing like hanging on a zoom call and trying to make dinner at the same time.  And, you can't just wait until after the call because everyone will be starving.  Trying to make dinner with hangry people staring you down is not fun.  And, forgetting your dinner on the stove while on a zoom call can be a disaster.  So, I did what any normal person would do when in a tight spot.  I snuck out of the zoom call and checked on dinner.  To be fair, the call was focused on RT at the moment so it made perfect sense to break away.

I wasn't gone too long and I didn't go very far.  Our zoom call was taking place in the dining room and I just ran over into the kitchen.  I walked back to the dining room so I could take a seat.  Before I sat down, I looked down and saw a barbell by the food of my chair.  I was rather confused because it was not there when I left.  I don't recall RT walking out of the room to go get it.  Was he trying to squeeze a little work out in during the call?  Couldn't he wait until the call ended?  I mean, it's great if you can multi task, but, this seemed a bit over the top. 

I looked up and RT looked at the ground and saw the barbell.  We both were a little puzzled on how this barbell appeared out of nowhere.  Just then, Curly runs over, picks up the barbell and runs toward the family room.  Apparently the barbell is subbing for a bone.  RT and I looked at each other and I said, "That has got to be the weirdest thing I have ever seen."  

I think she might be trying to steal My Weird Dog's title.

No comments:

Post a Comment