Monday, June 10, 2019

Pleasure Trip

Had to make an emergency doctor's appointment for myself.  If you know me, you know how much I love doctors.  So much in fact that I try not to visit them often.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

After suffering  enduring the pain for a couple of months and then developing new symptoms... oh, and google-ing my symptoms (remind me not to google my symptoms...I always do this and it always leads to me dying), I decided that I should probably head to the doctor.  Immediately.

RT came home to drive me.  I think he thought it was much more serious.

I found it was a result of me falling on the ice on one of my daily walks.

So, yea.  I'm gonna live.

I'm pretty sure RT was disappointed.  I think he expected some thing much more serious.  He was probably planning a big party.

And, of course, a major disappointment for you (and you) my loyal readers (the two of you).  You're stuck with me for a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment