Tuesday, June 25, 2019

My Weird Dog

I realize most dogs are afraid of the vacuum cleaner.  I mean, this little machine that moves and makes a real loud noise.  And, it invades your house at least once a week (more like 2-3 times in our house). No amount of growling or barking will make it go away.

Pippen is not one of the vacuum cleaner barkers.  He is more the run and hide type.

When I start vacuuming, I will tell him to go into the other room.  He listens because he doesn't want to be attacked by our vacuum cleaner.  Apparently, it's OK if I get mauled by the machine.  He's such a good protector.

I usually save time by starting in a room where Pippen isn't hanging out.  I figure he doesn't have to move too many times (I'm so thoughtful).  When I do this, Pippen decides to run into the room that I'm vacuuming, pause and then run out.  Here I am thinking I'm doing him a favor.  Instead, he has to make a point by showing up in the room just so he has the chance to run out.

Yea.

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment