Friday, September 14, 2018

Netflix Password

We have a streaming Netflix subscription.  We have been with Netflix for quite some time now.  I'm assuming I don't have to tell everyone what Netflix is, unless you have been living under a rock?

We use our Netflix subscription quite a bit.  The only problem is that we can only have two people streaming at the same time.  I personally think that's enough, since we only have two TV's.  The kids feel that we should add more users because they use other devices to watch Netflix.  I tell them that if they want to pay the extra fee every month, then we can upgrade.  This usually happens when I want to watch something and there are already two people using Netflix.  Instead of letting me use Netflix, the one who signed up and is paying for it, the kids want me to increase the number of users.

I'm sure I've mentioned that I'm not a big TV watcher.  I'll watch shows and movies, but usually with one or more people.  I won't just sit down by myself to watch something (unless I'm sick).

Last weekend, Bella and I decided to watch a movie.  When we pressed play, it showed that two other people were watching movies.  I knew Alex was watching a movie, but, Nick wasn't even home.  After a little text exchange with Nick, I found out he wasn't using Netflix, but, maybe his girlfriend was watching a movie.

That's when I got a little upset.

I've heard of people sharing their Netflix passwords.  I didn't realize that my kids are sharing our Netflix password with others.

Nick wasn't sure if his girlfriend was using it, so, I just deleted his profile.  I found out that she was with a friend, watching a movie on our account.  She switched to her friend's Netflix account when she finally got Nick's message.  After all this happened, I heard that she is going to pay for her own Netflix account now.

Hopefully I will now be able to use my Netflix subscription whenever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment