Wednesday, September 12, 2018

How to Save Your Cell Phone Battery (an Explanation)

I posted my suggestion on how to save your cell phone battery.  I thought I should probably elaborate on that post.

I don't use my phone a lot.  I'm not always on it.  Some days, I use it to look up things or check my email or play music.  On those days (especially when I use it for music), my cell phone battery goes down faster.  I haven't mastered the art of how to make your cell phone battery last longer.  My children give me odd tips every once in awhile like, turn off your blue tooth or wi-fi.  I'm not sure if they help much or not.  I don't ever see a drastic change in battery use on my phone if I use their suggestions.

One day, my cell phone battery was getting low and I didn't have my charger.  I decided to turn off my cell phone (Oh, THE HORROR!) to save on my battery life.  I couldn't use it where I was, so, why leave it on?  Right?

And, then I thought, you always hear people complaining that their cell phone battery is low and they might need to use it.  But these people keep their phone on until the battery runs out and then they are left with a dead phone?  Why don't they just turn off their phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment