Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Calendar

We have the old fashioned calendar that hangs on the wall.  I write in activities, parties, work schedules, birthdays, appointments, etc.

I started using a notebook and writing the week's activities on a page and leaving it on the counter.  This way, everyone can look at it and see what is going on during the week.  I mean, walking over to where the wall calendar is hanging is a little too far.   This notebook is near the refrigerator, where there is heavy traffic.

Even though there are activities that occur every week (same time and day), "some people" forget.  I might have to include myself once in awhile.  Of course, I forget because I don't remember what day it is.

I am constantly being asked, "What's going on this week?"  To which I want to shout, "LOOK AT THE CALENDAR!"

I guess having someone tell you, or text you with the day or week's activities is a lot easier than every so often looking at the calendar.

RT has volunteered to be the basketball Coach for Bella's team.  He had to choose a day and time for practice.  Instead of looking at the calendar, he just chose a day and time.  Turns out that it's at the same time as one of Bella's dance classes.  Somehow, this is my fault.  The calendar is on the wall.  Schedule in the notebook every week on the counter.  Dance class started beginning of September.  So, yea, it's probably my fault.  I should have emailed the schedule.  Had it printed on our dinner plates and bowls and printed onto napkins.  Maybe even take out a radio and TV ad.

Dance class will be cut short for the next couple of months and I will be shuffling Bella from dance to basketball.

By the way, basketball practice has made it to the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment