Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Belly Ache Day

Another Halloween has passed and large  huge  enormous  a lot of candy has entered our house from hours of Trick or Treating.   I think we have enough candy for five lifetimes.  Bella and RT have already dug into the candy stash (and have not made a dent in it).  Trying to get my family to eat anything (other than candy) on Halloween has always been a challenge.

My Dad always called the day after Halloween, "Belly Ache Day."  You know....from eating too much candy on Halloween!  I always thought it was funny (because I never ate too much candy on Halloween).  But, then I had children.  Two of them with HUGE sweet tooth's (sweet teeth?).

I think those two (oh, and RT) will be floating along the rest of the week on a sugar high.

Are you suffering from a Belly Ache today from too much candy?

No comments:

Post a Comment