Tuesday, January 17, 2017

School's back in session

My kids just had a three and a half day weekend.  And, yes, they just went back last Monday.

When they start arguing with each other, you know it's time for them to be in school.  Yesterday morning, it was Nick and Bella.  I'm not sure what they were arguing about, because once it starts, I tune out and run and hide walk away.

I took Bella out to run some errands. Another big mistake.  She started complaining.  I told her I didn't want to hear it and continued with my errands.  I probably could have done them in half the time on my own (lesson learned).

We got back home and Bella and Alex got into it.  Again, I honestly don't know what it was about because  I had other things to do around the house.

Of course, they are in school today and I have to work, so, I don't get to enjoy the peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment