Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I was in the kitchen baking pies (see yesterday's post).  When I FINALLY finished I decided to whip up a batch of Home made Lotion.  I got to the part where I whipped it up using my blender and I stopped, leaving it on the kitchen counter.  I had to go upstairs and get my empty glass jars.  When I came back into the kitchen, I see RT licking his fingers.  I said, I hope you didn't lick that, it's my lotion.  He made a face, ran to the sink and started rinsing his mouth out.  RT thought it was a frosting for the pies that I had made earlier.  I told him that he would live...it's just natural butters and oils.  < I think I would rather lick this lotion than a store bought lotion.

I did tell him that if he liked it, I could whip up a separate batch just for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment