Friday, October 10, 2014

The Weird Neighbors

I think that could be said for all neighbors.  There's a book titled, "Everybody's normal till you get to know them."

It's true.  Think about it.

I don't really think any of my neighbors are weird.  Strange at times, maybe, but not all-out weird.

The title came from Nick.  He thinks one set of neighbors is weird.  I don't want to give an exact location in case any of my neighbors stumble upon my blog and find out that we think they are weird. (Do weird people know that they are weird?)

I don't agree with Nick.  These neighbors seem normal.  Of course, I only see them when they are outside.  Who knows what they do when I'm not around to supervise.  I mean, I can't be with them all of the time.  They can be doing weird things right now for all I know.

Hmm....

My neighbors are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment