Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Monster hiding in our basement

This morning, I found a cereal bowl in the sink with dry cereal.  (no milk had touched it)  I figured Nick must have had cereal in the morning.  He isn't much of a breakfast person.  When he does have cereal, it's usually dry cereal.

Around dinner time, Alex comes up to me and says that we were out of milk this morning.

Me: We have 3 gallons in the refrigerator in the basement.  Why didn't you go and bring one up?

Alex:  Because of the monsters hiding in our basement.

Me:  There are no monsters in our basement.

Bella had to chime in and agree with Alex that yes we do have monsters living in our basement.

Alex:  I had to have dry cereal this morning because we didn't have milk.

And, here I thought maybe Nick had breakfast before going to school.  Instead, I find out that there are monsters living in our basement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment