Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Favorite Toy

How can a toy sit around, untouched for months on end, finally gets picked up by one kid, and all of a sudden it's all of the kids favorite toy?

"That's my favorite toy!"  
"No, that's my favorite toy!"

I wrote about favorite toys awhile back in THIS post. I think this haunts every parent at least once during their parenting career. Unfortunately, for me, it's been more than once. 

Earlier today Bella went to a friends house.  She brought over half the contents of her room. I said to make sure she remembers everything. (of course she will remember everything!) 

As we are going to bed tonight, she runs to one of the bags she used to carry all of her stuff to her friends house and starts fishing around. Turns out she forgot her Beanie Boo ("Slush") at her friends house.  She has a million other stuffed animals in her room but she HAS TO HAVE "Slush."

I was finally able to calm her down and get her to bed (without Slush).  I promised that I would retrieve Slush tomorrow and bring him back to the safety of her room.

Mom to the rescue. 

All is right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment