Monday, November 4, 2013

Owl Birthday Party

I thought I would share some of the craziness that has been taking up my life for the last month.

I briefly talked about sewing owls.  If you missed that most you can find that right HERE.

Bella mentioned that she wanted an owl Birthday Party.  "The colorful owls."   I thought that would be fun to do and I'm always up for a challenge.  Little did  I know I would be making 8 stuffed owls for the girls.....

Let's start with the invitations.  I made an owl template by folding my piece of paper in half and drawing half of the owl. 
I made it very simple and made sure that the piece of paper is a little smaller than the size of my card.  Open up the template when done cutting and then start drawing your owls on your paper.
I made a second template of the owl and cut out wings so I can use them as a wing template.  I used some of my pretty paper for the owls.

Inside it reads:
 
Guess WHOOOOO is turning 8? 
Bella! 
Come on over and help her celebrate. 
Date
Time
Place: (last name here)'s  nest
RSVP

So, once all of that is done....

I had to start making stuffed owls.
 
This is the part where Alex was worried because of the multiplying owls.

There are owls everywhere in our house.

Tune in tomorrow to learn more about how to make stuffed owls.  You won't want to miss it.

1 comment:

  1. Eight?!! She can't be eight already!

    Love the owls, by the way. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete