Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bingo

      There was a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name - Oh. 

      B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name, Oh.

Bella learned a new song and has been singing it all day.  She sings it in class with her teacher and she sings it in music class.  She even started a sing-a-long on the bus ride to school yesterday with her fellow kindergarteners. 

She came home and HAD to sing it for me.  I even sang along with her, as I reminisced about my kindergarten years and how fun it was to sing this song.  Every minute of the rest of the day was filled with little bursts of this song.  After her shower (and several rounds of the song) I wanted to share the tune and had her call Nona to sing it for her.   I was reminded about songs that I sang (over and over again) and how they would drive my mom crazy and my dad would go to work singing the song  all day.  (I'm sure she is thinking this is a payback...)

Well, I don't have any more time to write.  I have some singing to do.

     There was a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name - Oh. 

     B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name, Oh.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment