Friday, August 28, 2026

Sign in to Pay Bills

Security online is a must these days. When you visit some websites, they ask that you create an account. Along with creating the account, you are asked to come up with a password. Suggestions are usually random: 1XyZ47#aBc7 . If you don't want to challenge your brain to remember some random number letter sequence, you can come up with your own password. 

I signed into one of these accounts so I could pay our bill online. Please note. I signed in. That means I entered my login and password. I clicked on "pay my bill" and was asked for my password again and some random questions to make sure I am me.  I guess I could be posing as myself. Oh, yea, and those pick out all of the wheels in the photo questions. Somehow those never work for me.

I started thinking about all of this security just so I could pay my bill and thought if someone really wants to pay my bills, let them! I won't get upset. In fact, they can pay all of my bills.

Are you a random password person or do you like creating your own unique password? 

How long does it take you to forget your unique password?

No comments:

Post a Comment