Wednesday, March 4, 2020

My Toe

On Monday night, I made my way through the dining room so I could close the curtains in the living room.  As I was doing this, I stubbed my toe on the box for the computer charging cable that is connected to RT's computer.

This is a sore subject.  I'm not sure why the computer has to be on the dining room table and it's ALWAYS plugged in.  The chair at the table is always out and away from the table.  An accident waiting to happen.

I thought it was a stubbed toe (I can deal with that).  In the morning, my toe was purple and swollen.  I believe most women get pedicures as a present from their husbands on their birthday.  Not me.  I got some X-rays, a purple toe and a special shoe to wear on my birthday.

I know you're jealous.  And, I'll spare you the pictures.  Let's hope that RT remembers to bring home some alcohol to numb the pain.

Thanks, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment