Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Witnessed - by mail

 The other day I looked through the mail and saw we got a letter from Donna T.  I set the envelope aside and sorted the rest of the mail, all the while trying to figure out who is this Donna T. person?  

I have to admit, it was rather exciting receiving mail from a person instead of a bill.  I mean, who doesn't like getting a personal letter in the mail?  I don't get a lot of letters in the mail these days, just bills like the rest of the world, so you can imagine my excitement this letter is bringing me.  I was so excited to find out who this Donna person is, so I tore open the envelope.    I pull out the letter and find out that Donna T. is a Jehovah's Witness.  I have to admit that my excitement deflated rather quickly.  I was surprised that I was receiving a letter in the mail.  Don't they walk through neighborhoods and knock on doors anymore?  It seems rather impersonal to just send a letter.  I guess there are a lot of weirdos out there.  I wouldn't want to knock on random people's doors. 

Have you been witnessed by mail? 

If you need a little laugh about being witnessed, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment