Saturday, July 15, 2023

My Weird Dog

Just a little update on my baby my weird dog Pippen and his teeth beautification project.  

Pippen is always happy to see me, but when I picked him up from the vet after his dental appointment, I think he was smiling.  He also pulled me to the door (he was ready to leave) and he had no problem hopping into my car.

Pippen had a couple of teeth extracted and his teeth cleaned.   He is on soft foods and meds.  I'm just wondering who thought it was a good idea to make large pills for dogs to swallow?  Luckily, we have some cheese and peanut butter in the house (can you say, spoiled?).  He has been a little clingy to me, which means he is back to normal.  Hopefully he will let me brush his teeth so we don't have to go through this again.

A big shout out to RT for approving the dental project.  He knows how much Pippen means to me and, most importantly, he is happy our house doesn't have that bad dog breath smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment