Friday, July 28, 2023

Dental Journey

 I don't have dental insurance.  I thought it was about time to make a visit to the dentist.  I decided to go to a dental school.  We haven't had much luck over the years with dentists.  We have had some "interesting" experiences with dentists.  A couple of them with RT and one with the kids (all different dentists).

The one thing I learned about going to a dental school is time.  These are dental students, and they are still learning and practicing their skills on us (don't worry, my teeth are pretty good, I just need a cleaning).  

I have been referring to my dental visit(s) as my dental journey.  You see, since they are students, it takes them a little longer to do things. I have had two appointments already:  a consultation and x-rays.  My final appointment is in a couple of weeks (a cleaning).  Glad I'm able to help out the dental industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment