Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Fourth of July

 Celebrating our country's independence from Great Britain.  Wearing, decorating and eating everything red, white and blue.  Oh, yea, and releasing our inner pyromaniac by lighting as many firecrackers as we possibly can at one time.

I'm all for celebrating the fourth of July.  Love a good barbeque and all of the festive foods and decorations.  I even enjoy a good fireworks show.  What I don't enjoy is the affect the sound has on my child my weird dog Pippen's ears.  I know it's one day a year, but around here, people are celebrating every night for a week leading up to "the big day."

So, tonight I will be luring Pippen outside a little earlier than usual to do his business.  Cozying up inside with the doors and windows shut.  And, possibly putting the TV volume up a little higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment