Friday, October 22, 2021

Too Sexy

 I'm too sexy for my love
Too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

I believe the saying is, "Dress to Impress."  This is great to follow when you are headed out for a date or an interview where you want to make a good first impression.

I'm too sexy for my shirt 
Too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts.

I think you know where this conversation is heading.

RT walked by wearing his usual uniform.  Shirt, shorts, long black socks and shoes.  The socks don't quite reach the knee (Thank God!).  I made the comment that the long socks and shoes are quite a sexy look and, " Maybe I should write a blog post?"

I'm too sexy for my socks
Too sexy for my socks
At least they aren't Crocs.

I would post a picture but, I wasn't getting good vibes from him.

Luckily we are heading into cooler weather and long pants and RT won't be exposing everyone to all of that sexiness.

And I'm too sexy for this song

No comments:

Post a Comment