Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Rice Krispy Treats

 As I was cleaning out my pantry I noticed that I had a million  several bags of marshmallows.  OK.  Four bags, to be exact.  

Now, I know what you are thinking.  "Why would she have so many bags of marshmallows?"  I honestly don't have a real good answer for you.

I purchased marshmallows for  Girl Scout meetings.  We have to meet outdoors and we always serve hot chocolate.  Does that require four bags of marshmallows for six girls?  Probably not.

An intervention was needed.  I decided that we would use them to make Rice Krispy Treats.  

Now for the problem.

In that sentence I used the word "we" which, to me, translates to "Bella."  

Give me a recipe and I can probably make it.  Ask me to make Rice Krispy Treats and, well, chaos ensues.  Apparently I was quite entertaining during the entire treat making process

I followed the recipe on the box and the treats did not set.  They were edible but they turned out a little chewier than normal Rice Krispy treats.  My family has been making fun of me so I am determined to master the art of the Rice Krispy Treat.  

I might need to buy some more marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment