Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Gesundheit

 We survived a quarantine.  We survived a pandemic.  We survived wearing masks everywhere.

During the entire mask phase, I was (and still am) afraid to sneeze in public.  I'm sure other people felt the same way.  I mean, sniffle, cough or sneeze and people give you a dirty look.  It doesn't matter that you are wearing a mask that is covering the germs.

I think my sternutaphobia (fear of sneezing) is making me have to sneeze.  The fear of sneezing into my mask might be worse than the actual fear of the sneeze itself.

I know that my sneezes are not related to COVID.  Dust, allergies and the Good Ol' Sun can bring on a sneeze for me.  It also wouldn't be so bad if my sneezes weren't so LOUD!!  (Visit The LOUD Sneeze for more information)

How do you feel about sneezing or coughing in public?

No comments:

Post a Comment