Friday, October 9, 2020

Song Playlist Inspired by my Job

 If you have been around here for awhile, you know that I changed jobs one year ago.   You can read about all the fun times I had at the toy store in previous posts (you can probably search toy store on the blog).  There are also some posts about the music that is played at my current job (Check out: Country Music and Da' Ya Think I'm Sexy).

In order to celebrate my one year anniversary at this job, I thought it was time to create a song list so everyone can enjoy the music that I listen to every single day.  I have created a Spotify playlist with all of these songs.  I don't have all of the songs that are played at the store, but, here are some of the highlights:


Da' Ya Think I'm Sexy -  Rod Stewart & DNCE

Top of the World - Tim McGraw

You Look Like I need a Drink - Justin Moore

Honey I'm Good - Andy Grammer

Home - Phillip Phillips

Sucker - Jonas Brothers

Friday Night - Eric Paslay

Memories - Maroon 5

It Ain't My Fault - Brothers Osborne

Dirt on My Boots - John Pardi

Feel It Still - Portugal. The Man

Sunshine & Whiskey - Frankie Ballard

Sangria - Blake Shelton

Make Me Like You - Gwen Stefani

Southbound - Carrie Underwood

I've Got No Roots - Alice Merton

Last Shot - Kip Moore

Already Gone - Brent Dennen

Lash Out - Alice Merton

Used to Be - Matt Nathanson

I'll Name the Dogs - Blake Shelton

It Ain't My Fault - Brothers Osborne


This is not a list of all of the songs that are played, just the highlights.  I'll try to add more songs to the list.  I just have to remember to write them down while I am at work.

Give the songs a listen and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment