Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tea Hiatus

 I have mentioned the tea drinking that goes on in our house, with Bella and I as the main tea drinkers.  I have to admit, my tea drinking has slowed down quite a bit.

While my tea drinking has slowed down, Bella's has picked up.  Bella has been enjoying several cups of tea per day until one day, she realized that she had become the equivalent to an old lady  grandmother who sips tea all day long.  (I will probably find her in a rocking chair, wearing a sweater and surrounded by a bunch of cats).

An intervention was needed.

Bella decided that she would stop drinking tea.  This tea hiatus lasted about a day with Bella having an iced tea with lunch.  This hiatus attempt went on for several days  weeks, each day resulting in some type of tea being sipped.  After every slip up, she would say that it was her last tea.  

When school started back up, Bella decided that she needed her tea so she could start the early morning sessions with a little caffeine boost.

Recently, I mentioned the tea hiatus to Bella and asked her if she planned on trying to give up tea.  

The answer was no.

No comments:

Post a Comment