Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The Smell of Aloe

Bella took a shower and put aloe on her sunburn.  She needed help putting aloe on her back.  I took one sniff and almost passed out.  I know she took a shower, but..... she stinks!  Did she put on dirty clothes?

I kept my comments to myself.  I started putting on the aloe and realized that the smell was not my daughter's bad hygiene habits...it was the aloe!

What does aloe smell like?  Put a t-shirt on Alex and let him play basketball outside in the heat for a few hours with his friends.  Take a whiff of the shirt.  Better yet, let him use that same shirt and play ball for the next few days and then smell that shirt.  Now imagine sitting in a car (with the windows up and the air conditioning on) with two people that have been using aloe.

Yes.  I could die and no one would know the cause of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment