Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sunburned

I mentioned in my last post about going to the beach.  We had a blast on the tubes we brought.  The water temperature was perfect.  Nice sunny day.  Not too hot.  And, two out of three got sunburned.

sound of record scratching

Yes.  I said two out of three.  Why?  Because the one person (that everyone thinks is crazy) (me) uses SPF 70 or more when she is out in the sun.  Oh, yea, and I'm the one with the olive skin who tans easily.  Then, there is RT, who insists on using 30 SPF (the one who is pale and does not tan easily).  And, of course, Bella, who put on sunscreen before we got to the beach (forgot to ask someone to do her back) and then ran back into the water every time I mentioned she put on more.

Both of them are pretty red.  I now get to hear moans and complaints for the next several days.  Hopefully everyone learned a lesson today.

No comments:

Post a Comment