Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Pokemon Go App

By now, I'm sure you have heard about the Pokemon Go App.  I think it's great to see all of these kids out walking the trails getting exercise and catching Pokemon. You even see adults out there walking around (sometimes with their kids, sometimes by themselves) catching Pokemon. 

Bella and Alex have the app.  They informed me about the Pokemon that was at the sign behind our house (it's a park). One morning last week at 9:00am there were four kids out there by the sign catching Pokemon. That continued throughout the day. Ever since that day, we see people walking by, stop and look at their phone, catch the Pokemon then continue walking. 

Last Friday, Bella and I were eating lunch in the dining room. I saw a police officer walking down the path (on the trail that goes along the side of my house) and got a little worried.  I thought that maybe someone broke into my neighbors house (both husband and wife passed away and the house is empty).  I watched as the police officer walked down the path then toward the sign for the park. At that point he lifted his phone up and I said, "I think maybe someone vandalized the sign."  Bella said, "That's the Pokemon App on his phone!"

There you have it. My tax dollars hard at work.  Spent catching Pokemon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment