Wednesday, November 12, 2014

We had game night at work and a few of us were playing a game called Xoom Cubes (pronounced, "Zoom Cubes").  I love games with letters/words.  Probably the reason why my family refuses to play Banana grams with me (I beat the pants off them every time).

Anyway, we decided to play 5 letter words.  The first round, my manager grabs the flag and says, "zoom."  One of my co-workers (who isn't playing) reads the words and says, "Is teets a word?"  The rest of us burst out laughing.  The manager said that the word is "teeth."  (she was using a wild card as the letter  "h."

The next round we went with two four letter words.  My manager won again.  One of her words was, "buns."

I think, "teets" and "buns" is all that we will remember when explaining the game to customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment