Wednesday, May 10, 2017

My New Clock


So....I took the plunge and purchased a new digital clock.

Remember my post about my digital clock dying?  Yea, I said I bought a clock in that post because I figured it would be a quick and easy decision.

Boy, was I wrong!

Well, I took a little time (THREE WEEKS!) to think about and plan my purchase of a new clock (doesn't everyone do this???).  You see, I didn't have my field researcher (my Dad) to do all of the dirty work find me a replacement.  I had to do all of my own research (alas, whoa is me!) and let me just tell you, it was exhausting!

I looked at several clocks online.  I even took a trip to Walgreen's, hoping they would have the same or similar model to old faithful my old clock.

I have to say, it's really annoying not having a clock in a place where you have always had one.  I would leave my phone on by my bed just so I could check the time.  Of course, I would forget to charge my phone and it would die at some important time during the day (when it was needed most) or I would have to just charge it at various times during the day.

I can't say my decision on this new clock was thought out.  I was at the store and told myself to just make a decision.  I grabbed a clock and hoped it worked.

It was tough making this decision.  This clock was closer to $10 and I'm hoping it lasts longer than the last one.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment