Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's a Brand New Car!

I feel like I am Bob Barker on the Price is Right.

And behind curtain number 3 is.......

A NEW CAR!

My mom has been looking for a car for awhile.  She likes the bench seat in the front and wants the gear shift on the steering column.  Is that too much to ask for? 

Apparently it is these days.  Not many people like the bench seat.  It's almost like a couch if you ask me.  Very comfortable.  It's like sitting on your couch and driving around.  In fact, there are very few models that offer this option.  Probably an option for the older crowd.  

After looking for awhile, my mom finally made her car purchase.  Yes, she had to buy the car.  She didn't win it on The Price is Right or get it as a gift from Oprah.  She said this is the last car she buys.  I think after spending so much time at the car dealer, we all say the same thing.   Why does it take so long?   (that's one of those unanswerable questions in life) 

Here's my mom posing with her "new" car.  A 2011 Buick Lucerne.

work it, girl!
now you know where Bella gets her modeling skills from..
Congrats on the car, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment