Monday, July 18, 2022

Scam Likely

I think most people have a cell phone.  And most people will text before calling a person.  Especially one of your friends or family members.

Nowadays you can see who is calling your before you answer your phone.  If you have the persons phone number in your contacts, their name will pop up on your phone's screen.  You can then decide whether you want to take their call.

My phone doesn't ring very often.  If it does, it's probably a family member.  I try to find grab my phone and answer before it goes to voice mail.  Lately, I have been receiving a lot of calls from, "Scam Likely."  I'm not sure when Scam and I became friends.  It must have been a long time ago.  Did our kids play a sport together?  An old work buddy?  Or maybe it's a new friend and I forgot to add them to my contacts?  

Well, Scam keeps changing his (her?) phone number.  One day he is local and the next day he's calling me from California.  Does he travel for work?  Does he lose his phone and purchase another one with a different number?

I am beginning to think that it's time to rethink my friendship with Scam Likely.  He is so irresponsible and, well, quite annoying.

I think I might just block him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment